Microsoft expected to slash Xbox price!!!

My PS3 has never given me one single problem.

My bothers in on his third PS3, 60gb.

Well I had 8 RROD between my son and my 360. As long as they fix it for free I don't have a problem with it, because the Xbox Live service is by fat better than the PSN. Yes I have a Ps3(40 Gb) too, basically for Blu Ray and games exclusives line MGS4.

Back in Nov I sold my original 360, they actually send me a new one after my last RROD and got me an Elite. That one is working flawlessly and I use it on a daily basis. Also my friends console is working pretty good.
Yes I know that M$ have a problem, but as long as they don't charge me for the repairs I don't have a problem with it.

As I understand it Microsoft didn't use the lead free solder correctly. What causes the RROD is broken solder joints and traces.

I got my first RROD after playing for a while in a cold house and the second one to get a RROD would work fine if I let it warm up for about 20 minutes.

This month's console sales for all 3 should be interesting

My launch day 360 died this year....it was stored in an open area.....bottom line the first gen 360's had a design flaw...sooner or later they (first gen) will ALL fail....

That flaw(s) has since been corrected...does this mean that there wont be issues ...of course not...but the million of units that exist they problem(s) are very small in comparison...

mlb 08 the show

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)