Might make the switch.

Blackloz

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 22, 2009
Minot,ND
I might make the switch to Dish and I need to know if I can still receive KTLA-HD, WSBK-HD,WPIX-HD and WGN-HD(CW). I get them now and don't want to loose them. The Dish website is not much help.

Thanks.

Garys...minor correction

WGNAMERICA is HD nationally, WGN9HD (CW) available in Chicago only.

Years ago I moved from Directv to DISH to get the superstation package and still have it. That said, if they don't start offering the HD feed of these channels "soon" I don't believe I will be subscribing much longer

I have DirecTV right now and I also have BellTV(Canada) which has the Superstaions I mentioned in HD I never used to watch them in SD but since Bell Offers them in HD now I have gotten so used to them that I don't think I could not have them now. I have a DirecTv HR22-100 which is terribly slow. The BellTV receiver is a 9242(Vip 622) which I like very much and was thinking on canceling both in favor of Dish with the 722k receiver, but if those channels are only available in there local markets only I might have to keep Bell and just switch to Dish from Direct. Oh and yes I ment WGN9 from Chicago not the national WGN.

So if I were to sign up with Dish I would be able to get them in SD only then? Im thinking I might keep my Bell sub going that way I could keep the superstaions in HD and just make a simple switch from dtv to dish.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)