Mike Brown to be Named NBA Coach of the Year!

Huh?

Again, that's VERY debatable. Orlando was the #3 seed last year ('07-'08). That same year, Cleveland was the #4 seed.

Are you saying everyone expected Cleveland to leapfrog Orlando, Boston and Detroit this year and win 21 MORE games than the year before?! You're off your rocker ol' man!

Cleveland was expected to easily be one of the top two seeds in the East this year....especially after Mo Williams signed with the team....

You apparently pay no attention to the NBA outside of your Cavs! The Heat had him just about signed the year before as a restricted free agent....but he chose to stay in Milwaukee....there were apprently 10-12 teams after this kid for the last 2 years.....he IS that good. And not to mention the lack of good quality point guards in the league, he was sought after highly!

I was being dramatic, but what I meant was, Mo wasn't recognized around the league the way he is now. He's never made the All-Star game before this year. His stat line is at the highest point in his career now. All of this of course is because of the system he's instilled in and because LeBron makes everyone around him better.

I was being dramatic, but what I meant was, Mo wasn't recognized around the league the way he is now. He's never made the All-Star game before this year. His stat line is at the highest point in his career now. All of this of course is because of the system he's instilled in and because LeBron makes everyone around him better.

Believe me....you do NOT have to be an ALL-STAR to be recognized...:rolleyes: When he chose Milwaukee or Miami because they were the two teams he chose as his final 2....there were ATLEAST 10-12 after him including YOUR Cavs. THAT was the talk all off season here in Miami.

An Mo stats are HUGE because of Lebron....NOT the system. IF the Cavs did not have Lebron....his stats would be the same as Milwaukee.

This is a good omen for the Cavs.

The last four years, teams that played a playoff game that followed their coach accepting the 'Coach of the Year Award' won.

And with that being said.....Congrats to Mike Brown....

Thank you.

This season has been a historic one. The award is noteworthy and appropriate.

We won the most games in franchise history. We finished with the best record in the NBA. We have one of the best offenses and the best defenses in the entire league (according to points per game and points against). It's only appropriate that Coach Brown was recognized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts