MiLB in HD on RSN

R0ss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2009
Ayer, Ma
Shock of shocks NESN had a MiLB game on tonight and Dish actually turned on the HD. Too bad the game was rained out.
Any other RSN's broadcasting MiLB games if so has Dish turned on the HD? NESN often broadcasts a few Pawsox ganes every season first time that I know of the HD was on

Ross

Sent from my rooted DROID RAZR Maxx using SatelliteGuys

I noticed that last year too at times. Dish seems to :heart NESN.

I remember a couple of years ago a rain out was scheduled for the next day - Saturday. It was during the exclusive time FOX carries games, though Fox was not showing that one. The Red Sox and NESN got a dispensation of the rules that day and showed the game. Lo and behold, it was in HD!

Minor league Baseball. And please don't tell those who get MASN, who get no Major league games in HD, let alone Minor League.... :)

Minor league Baseball. And please don't tell those who get MASN, who get no Major league games in HD, let alone Minor League.... :)

Aw man, you're killing me........at least we beat the Red Sox tonight (although it would have been nicer in HD :))

I think MiLB is followed by Boston fans. Could well be elsewhere, but callers into the sports stations often know who is in the minors in Pawtucket or Maine etc... How they are doing, when they might come up to the big leagues. I don't often, but I know people who watch the games on TV like they were Major League.

With DirecTV, ALL NESN and MASN live broadcasts, major league and minor league are in HD. Why do you guys sub to Dish again?

With DirecTV, ALL NESN and MASN live broadcasts, major league and minor league are in HD. Why do you guys sub to Dish again?

Because Direct TV is missing so many other HD channels, missing Superstations, missing AAD, missing EuroNews,missing Epix missing NFLZ unless you pay for the whole Sunday NFL package, and it costs less. Why do you sub to Direct TV again?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)