Military Channel no longer in top 200?

enoree

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 29, 2005
When was the military channel removed from the top 200?
I watched it several times last week, but to day it is not on my list, and dish lists it as only in top 250 package on their website.
What happened here?
Might need to switch to D* if they keep removing stuff I want.

I watched it several times last week, but to day it is not on my list, and dish lists it as only in top 250 package on their website.
What happened here?

The Military Channel was on free preview from 11/1 through 12/1, but is normally available only in the AT250

So, dish gives you a free viewing of the Military channel, and you threaten to leave......

What happened here?

Seems to me a "supporting founder" would know about the monthly free previews that Dish had done for oh I don't know...years...and how it works

garys said:
Supporting Founder with only 184 posts in over six years.

A supporting founder does not mean the live a breathe this stuff only that they supported the site when we were just starting. Give him a break. :)

Fair enough Scott, when posters threaten to leave I just have to respond..... :)

I downgraded to Top 200, it was still on and I thought it was part of the package, I did not compare EVERY channel before I downgraded.
How I wish they had a more robust selection of packages, so that I could get what i actually want to watch.
I Never watch HSN or Lifetime or the kid stuff or the PPV stuff, if they had a package with stuff like History, Discovery, Military, Nat Geo and news type of stuff I would jump on it.
The women oriented stuff is stuff I do not watch, the shopping stuff is useless to me, Give me News, Sports, and the Reality type of stuff and it would be great.

I downgraded to Top 200, it was still on and I thought it was part of the package, I did not compare EVERY channel before I downgraded.
the other issue is sometimes Dish site puts the freeview channels listed in the packages so you **think** its staying when it isnt

How I wish they had a more robust selection of packages, so that I could get what i actually want to watch.
I Never watch HSN or Lifetime or the kid stuff or the PPV stuff, if they had a package with stuff like History, Discovery, Military, Nat Geo and news type of stuff I would jump on it.
The women oriented stuff is stuff I do not watch, the shopping stuff is useless to me, Give me News, Sports, and the Reality type of stuff and it would be great.
I agree but the shopping channels/religious channels PAY to be on Dish/Directv/cable. Otherwise themes would be nice. BUt then we're back to the "alacarte" talk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts