Mini BUD on 103w SES3/AMC1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Pi314

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 13, 2013
WI
Has anyone had any luck with a mini BUD getting any transponders on 103w SES3/AMC1, in particular DW on 3740 V 29270? It is DVB-S and I seem to remember reading that some people had better luck with DVB-S on a mini BUD.

Has anyone had any luck with a mini BUD getting any transponders on 103w SES3/AMC1, in particular DW on 3740 V 29270? It is DVB-S and I seem to remember reading that some people had better luck with DVB-S on a mini BUD.
How 'mini' are we talking? :) WI falls in two parts of the footprint. Satbeams says 51" (lower WI) to 59" (upper WI) should get 103W C. Couldn't find reference to anyone using anything smaller than 6' to get DW. http://www.satelliteguys.us/xen/posts/3064894/

Last edited:
I am still only getting PBS on SES3 - same as before and now just a few points of quality on Ion. No difference really. This is on a motorized 1.2 fortec with Titanium C1WPLL

For what I've experienced (and I haven't done miniBUD/1.2m experiments for a few years), AMC1 was out-of-reach. My best bets were 99, 91, 55, and 58.

Thanks for the info. I have 90cm and I will experiment the Titanium C1W-PLL and the BSC621.

With being spot on depending on your location I can get 3 transponders pbs, ion and el Salvador tv.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts