Mini SAT 2012

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Personally, I think the dish is too small and only the strongest transponders will come in and they will be extremely difficult to lock. Try finding a 90cm dish that is used for SKY or other service. If you have mounted the LNBF in the same position and angle as the original LNBF, then yo are in the ballpark. Moving the LNBF position without first getting a satellite signal will only further complicate!

Is the mounting post plumb and level? Are you making slow sweeping movements left and right then increasing/decreasing the dish elevation 1 degree then slow sweeping left and right then increase/decrease the dish elevation 1 degree then slow sweeping left and right... repeating until signal quality reading apears then optimized? The elevation marks may not be exact or the post not PERFECTLY plumb. Your searching motions will be like slowly painting the sky in the direction of the satellite position.

Well, yes I did all of that, so I guess then that it is the dish size. So I will try to see if I can get a bigger one. Thanks guys for all the help. I really appreciate it.

"Nuff" respect to you all.... from Jamaica :)

It's not that it's an 'offset' style dish. Look for a bigger one, the same shape, but 3 to all of 4 feet across. (.9 to 1.2 meters) Good Luck 'hunting'.

For $20 and if your just a G19 person not a bad deal. Seems audio sync is off some.

Attachments

• image-2919226473.jpg
    image-2919226473.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
hi polgyver this mini sat 2012 must be same as x2 square stick us2 receiver i got ome from amazon for 17 bucks sure. look the same have not tried to use it yet , about the size of a deck of cards maybe it will serve a purpose soon have paid more for a book to read gave it away when finished. but can play with thisreceiver a long time rember to have fun.

Good afternoon. I bought the receiver, but a year later he began to randomly reboot. I did not find original firmware and download from a Chinese website. Now the receiver is working, but does not react to my remote. Can you provide the firmware to it? The board written ZL-GX6101D + AV2026-V1.4

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts