minimum d* package for regional sports

Status
Please reply by conversation.

m0ulie

Original poster
Jan 18, 2007
I live in an area that is eligible for NESN and FSNE and was wondering if the only way I can get those channels is by puchasing the regional sports package ($12.99) or to buy the Premium package ($99.99). I canceled my sub with D* 2 years ago and at that time I had total choice which included those channels.

I usually just watch sports so I am looking for the cheapest way to get those channels.

I looked at the D* website and it's not very clear.

I sent an email 3 days ago to D* but haven't heard back yet. Just thought I would ask here as well

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the quick reply

I was hoping they would still be part of the Total Choice package.

$63 ($49.99 for TC and 12.99 for Reg Sports) is a lot to pay for 2 sports channels.

If you are indeed eligible for nesn and fsn ne then all you would need is total choice. You would not need sports pack.

yeah.. if you live in the New England area, you will get that channel without the sports pack..

now mind you, if you live outside the New England area and are looking to watch Sox, Celtics, and Bruins game those are not available by just getting the sports pack. , they black those out and can only be had via packages such as Center Ice, Extra Innings, Etc. (But if you do live in New England, you wont need any of this)

lou_do,

The link you you posted helped alot. Looks like I do get those channels because I am in Maine and they are included as part of any Total Choice Package.

Thanks to all for you info

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)