Mirror channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.
How much do you expect to pay for a 25 foot HDMI cable ?

Haven't researched it thoroughly, but it seems $50 - $100 for 75' and $15 - $50 for the splitter. I ass-u-me the splitter is transparent and will be an HDCP issue. need to read more.

I know it is pricey but I want to be able to mirror recordings in my den that are playing in the living room. I thought MRV would work, it don't (play-back cannot be synced), so I've already blown $150 on that.

Haven't researched it thoroughly, but it seems $50 - $100 for 75' and $15 - $50 for the splitter. I ass-u-me the splitter is transparent and will be an HDCP issue. need to read more.

I know it is pricey but I want to be able to mirror recordings in my den that are playing in the living room. I thought MRV would work, it don't (play-back cannot be synced), so I've already blown $150 on that.

I would not go over 20-25 ft with the HDMI and make sure it's very good quality, or you'll regret the investment.

I would not go over 20-25 ft with the HDMI and make sure it's very good quality, or you'll regret the investment.

Probably not as much as I regret my investment in MRV. Very underwhelming but maybe they will improve it. Biggest complaint is that it will not "mirror" recordings and the "List" does not indicate which DVR holds the recording.

Probably not as much as I regret my investment in MRV. Very underwhelming but maybe they will improve it. Biggest complaint is that it will not "mirror" recordings and the "List" does not indicate which DVR holds the recording.

I did not know that, you would think that , that would not be hard to do, just a tweak in software.

Link please.

I know Terk used to ofer up them & you certainly can find one cheaper than this one.

RS232 controlled DVI switch 4-in x 1-out - DVI Switcher

Google & Ebay are your friends here, just do some surfing & I'm sure you will find one. You will also need to find a sound switch to separate all your components or you will have to keep changing your Red/Yellow cables for each component even though the DVI switch will change your video source with no problem. I'm going from memory here, but I think I paid $70 for the Terk video switch & about $100 for the audio switch.....kinda expensive but it makes things so much easier.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts