Miss my Orby...

The sub channels won't have any guide info like they did with Orby ..I don't like that either
Dish doesn't always carry all of the sub-channels for a given station, but the ones they do carry usually have guide data. The recent channel repack and related channel sharing agreements have screwed up some listings though. Hopefully that will all get straightened out in good time.

Reactions: Tvland1
Dish doesn't always carry all of the sub-channels for a given station, but the ones they do carry usually have guide data. The recent channel repack and related channel sharing agreements have screwed up some listings though. Hopefully that will all get straightened out in good time
I've still got my Orby receivers hooked up to another input and just switch over for the OTA

Reactions: KE4EST and NYDutch
Is the $59.19 your actual monthly payment or do taxes/fees/etc still need to be added. Also, how many rooms for that price?
I just got the notice of my first bill being due and $59.19 looks like the real deal and auto deduct to take place. SWMBO is looking forward to the $300 debit card. Boss is watching TV as we speak, and life is good... Happy wife, happy life LOL!
A little more than Orby but we'll get used to it, and it's hard to be mad at a company that takes your order Wednesday afternoon and installs it Thursday morning!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210313-101425_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20210313-101425_Gmail.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 162
I just got the notice of my first bill being due and $59.19 looks like the real deal and auto deduct to take place. SWMBO is looking forward to the $300 debit card. Boss is watching TV as we speak, and life is good... Happy wife, happy life LOL!
A little more than Orby but we'll get used to it, and it's hard to be mad at a company that takes your order Wednesday afternoon and installs it Thursday morning!
Good to hear! :)

Reactions: Skyscanner
What package did you get from dish?

What package did you get from dish?
The 120 channel package, but looking over some of the literature I got, looks like some kind of invitational offer like all the credit card offers, mentions an approval code. I've been throwing their stuff away for years, and just happened to get this at an opportune time.
20210313_111359.jpg

Says local channels are included but IDK, I wanted my own locals because seems like some drama always going on between Dish and network locals.

Reactions: FTA4PA
The 120 channel package, but looking over some of the literature I got, looks like some kind of invitational offer like all the credit card offers, mentions an approval code. I've been throwing their stuff away for years, and just happened to get this at an opportune time.
View attachment 150901
Says local channels are included but IDK, I wanted my own locals because seems like some drama always going on between Dish and network locals.
That's what I got w/o the locals, but I added the stars and stripes pack for $10 more. So far so good I guess, time will tell.

Reactions: Skyscanner

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)