Missed (skipped?) recordings

Same issue here. My wife has been complaining that about the only show she tracks is The Voice. More than once the Hopper did not record the show even though I checked and the guide was marked with the episode as NEW and was also in PTAT.

I've also noticed on some of the shows I watch, there are episode jumps. But by the time I get to watch them, the one that was skipped is no longer available.

Same issue here. My wife has been complaining that about the only show she tracks is The Voice. More than once the Hopper did not record the show even though I checked and the guide was marked with the episode as NEW and was also in PTAT.

I've also noticed on some of the shows I watch, there are episode jumps. But by the time I get to watch them, the one that was skipped is no longer available.

That is exactly what has happened to me.
I go to the first PTAT recording of a show and have it save series. That works fine most of the time. Occasionally what is saved is just the last few minutes of the show I wanted along with the first few minutes of whatever was next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts