Missing B-Band Converter...

Status
Please reply by conversation.

volntitan

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 4, 2007
Hey Folks...

So my wife accidentally threw out the box the reciever came in before I pulled out the b-band converter and now I am in the market for a new one. Obviously I can get one online, but do you know a national retailer, like Best Buy, that might sell them?

Thanks

I was hoping to just go out and buy one locally instead of waiting for it to come in snail mail.

Hey Folks...

So my wife accidentally threw out the box the reciever came in before I pulled out the b-band converter and now I am in the market for a new one. Obviously I can get one online, but do you know a national retailer, like Best Buy, that might sell them?

Thanks
I had NO LUCK ordering them online, that said, when I called D* they had them at my door 2-3 days later :up
That was about a month ago though.

Jimbo

I ordered it using that link, Thanks! I guess they are "free" because never had to put in any credit card info. Also said would take 10-14 days, so we shall see.

Well I have one hooked up and (as far as I can tell from earlier messages on the D*) it is working. Is it worth just ordering another one now to have as a back up in case this original breaks?

I order 3 just in case (you never know what could happen).. like previous poster said.. and it said that it was taking 10-14 days (i guess people must be ordering them like maniacs now).. lets c if take a couple of days like every1 says

Might be a stupid question here but why didn't D* make these built into the receivers? Do these things go out that often?

I called because 498 was showing a black screen. They sent me two overnight. 498 started working before I installed the new ones. Now I have a backup pair!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)