Status
Please reply by conversation.

Digital Rain

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Feb 4, 2005
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
Hello all,
Got a problem not sure what to do. I have the DVR R-15 and im missing Discovery, A&E, Courtv, JTV = this only happens in the morning hours. Transponder tests show all up in the high 80 and 90's. on both recvrs 1 & 2. But recvr 1 says searching for signal. I have unplugged the unit I have disconnected the cables, Ive check the cables did all i could think of.

anyone have any ideas what is happening.

Thanks
Mike

What dish?
Extra multiswitch?
Does swapping the input cables change anything?

Check all connections for looseness or corrosion. Temperature changes can affect a bad connection.

Hello all,
Got a problem not sure what to do. I have the DVR R-15 and im missing Discovery, A&E, Courtv, JTV = this only happens in the morning hours. Transponder tests show all up in the high 80 and 90's. on both recvrs 1 & 2. But recvr 1 says searching for signal. I have unplugged the unit I have disconnected the cables, Ive check the cables did all i could think of.

anyone have any ideas what is happening.

Thanks
Mike

What dish?
Extra multiswitch?
Does swapping the input cables change anything?

Check all connections for looseness or corrosion. Temperature changes can affect a bad connection.

It sounds like he's not losing any signal during this outage period, I would have expected loss of signal, with the items you mentioned as well.

He hasn't replied yet, so maybe he's not able to check at this time ...

Jimbo

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)