Missing Channels

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bill-bill

Original poster
Apr 27, 2005
How come on my DirecTV I don’t have FX, TVOne, FitTV, FSN, etc… does channels appeal to be missing, what is the problem, and what do I need to do to get those channels back?

Pobably just a simple reset of your box is needed. D* has been moving some transponders around and may have affected you.

Unplug wait 15 secs and then plug in.

Tonedeaf said:
Pobably just a simple reset of your box is needed. D* has been moving some transponders around and may have affected you.

Unplug wait 15 secs and then plug in.

thanks, it work

This is STILL going on? I thought this had ended. Is it still only happening to Thompson products? One would think that if it was a transponder issue that all IRD's would be affected.

I lost channels on both my Thompson in the den, and my HDTivo. Channels were unchecked in my Favs on the Tivo. Checked them again, everything was fine. Rebooted the Thompson, and Fittv was missing from the channel list. Punched the channel # fitTv came up, scrolled thru channels, and FitTv was still there but it was still missing from the channel list. Checked tonight and its back on the channel list. Thats weird.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)