Missing HD Channels Need Acurate Channel Listing

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

PCOManager

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2010
Midwestern USA
I manage field operations for a PCO and have several HD channels missing at multiple locations. I have always relied on the EKB Channel listing for correct Sat/TP, however as of late I am unable to get the correct Sat/TP. Does anybody have a better resource?

Thanks, new to this site. I've seen a lot of channel listings out there here lately and none of them have come through. This list checks out so far with what channels I have personally confirmed Sat/TP. The channels that I have missing are on a Sat/TP that I do not have in my head end; I'll put it in tomorrow morning and see what I get. Again thanks for the direction!

The EKB list is out of date and inaccurate. It had me believing that 72.7 had all the HD channels 61.5 did so I had my dish turned. Turned out not to be true and had to have the guy come out and install a new dish.

Yeah I def, think I found my new home in this website. I was able to remotley change the transcoder module frequencies this morning and bring back 7 missing HD channels. Because of the platform we deliver television to our customers all of this channel transponder moving has been very bothersome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)