Missing HD Channels Need Acurate Channel Listing

PCOManager

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 28, 2010
Midwestern USA
I manage field operations for a PCO and have several HD channels missing at multiple locations. I have always relied on the EKB Channel listing for correct Sat/TP, however as of late I am unable to get the correct Sat/TP. Does anybody have a better resource?

Thanks, new to this site. I've seen a lot of channel listings out there here lately and none of them have come through. This list checks out so far with what channels I have personally confirmed Sat/TP. The channels that I have missing are on a Sat/TP that I do not have in my head end; I'll put it in tomorrow morning and see what I get. Again thanks for the direction!

The EKB list is out of date and inaccurate. It had me believing that 72.7 had all the HD channels 61.5 did so I had my dish turned. Turned out not to be true and had to have the guy come out and install a new dish.

Yeah I def, think I found my new home in this website. I was able to remotley change the transcoder module frequencies this morning and bring back 7 missing HD channels. Because of the platform we deliver television to our customers all of this channel transponder moving has been very bothersome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)