Linkbox Missing LPB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Dijmum1

Original poster
Jul 26, 2018
Vermont
Hi,
Has anybody figured out why one can not receive LPB on SES 2 ? I have a linkbox 900i local and a Freesat
V7 combo receivers. I was receiving LPB up until about a month and a half ago but now I can't get the signal.
I have a one meter dish on a H-H 120 mount and a stationary 1.2 meter dish and neither one can get LPB. The stationary one is aligned to SES 2 as it receives other channels on that bird (the same for the one meter dish).
I changed out the disequc but that did not help. Would like to hear other suggestions on where I could have gone wrong or maybe it is not me at all. Miss watching it though.
Dijmum1

Welcome to SatelliteGuys!
I have not had a ku dish on that bird in some time. So others will have to chime in.

LPB is working fine on my 76cm Winegard dish. It's DVB-S2 and it's signal is weaker than other transponders on that satellite, so it does take a bit of work to tune in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)