Missing Part of SC Channels

BabaLouie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 8, 2005
Northern Rockies
Have a SC 505 HD receiver...using a ku standard lnbf with 36" dish, pointed at 111.1 W...got box authorized...I can get the Vertical polarity channels, but NOT the Horizontal polarity channels...box shows no signal reception on the Horizontal channels. Any ideas?

Have a SC 505 HD receiver...using a ku standard lnbf with 36" dish, pointed at 111.1 W...got box authorized...I can get the Vertical polarity channels, but NOT the Horizontal polarity channels...box shows no signal reception on the Horizontal channels. Any ideas?

they need it rehit for an unstacked system

Stacked system takes the H polarity channels, "stacks" them higher up in the frequenices and makes them vertical. An unstacked (what the quad LNB and most standard KU LNB's are) does not do that

I've installed a couple systems for people and both times SC hit it for a stacked system (which isnt even used anymore. The unstacked quad is the standard now). They rehit it for a unstacked and it worked

they need it rehit for an unstacked system

Stacked system takes the H polarity channels, "stacks" them higher up in the frequenices and makes them vertical. An unstacked (what the quad LNB and most standard KU LNB's are) does not do that

I've installed a couple systems for people and both times SC hit it for a stacked system (which isnt even used anymore. The unstacked quad is the standard now). They rehit it for a unstacked and it worked

Gotcha. I'll get it rehit.

Thanks.