Missing RSN's

Kirby Baker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 19, 2004
Somewhere in space
I just re-activated my account today, with a new 211k receiver. Got the AT250 package, with HD addon, and am pointed at 61.5/110/119 going thru a DPP44 switch.

I noticed I was missing all the RSN's, and I think its due to the fact that when the individual in the Exec Offices re-enabled my account, my old service address was wrong (Massachusettes instead of Michigan) and he changed it back to Michigan. I've checked signal strength of some of the RSN's per The List, and get good solid signal, but the channels just dont even show up in the guide. No RSN's (not even the wrong ones) show up. With AT250 I should get all the RSN's right? And being in Michigan I should be getting Big Ten network (and alternates).

I've tried a hard reset on my receiver, and tried calling tech support, but once it goes to send me to a represenative, the phone line disconnects. Is there anything I can do?

Ok. I finally made it through to tech support, and he discovered that the Executive Office employee set my box up to get programming tonight, but my activation date is tomorrow, so he thinks it will get fixed in the nightly download.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)