MLB 2012 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marlins find yet ANOTHER way to lose again. Heath Bell gaaged up another lead by giving up 4 runs in the top of the 9th to tie and then lost it in extra innings.

Reds win. Very needed win.

Looks like Josh Hamilton will not be winning his 3rd straight Player of the Month award, since he is hitting just .197 with 2 homers and 9 RBI through 20 games through June 25th. He recently missed 3 games with some kind of intestinal problem, but his numbers for the 13 games in June before that and the seven he played in after are about the same.

Respectable 3rd post-Tommy John surgery start by Dice-K
Code:
Pitchers   IP   H  R  ER  BB  SO  HR  PC-ST   ERA 
Matsuzaka  5.2  6  1   1   1   5   0  100-60  4.91

Of course, it costs the Red Sox about $16 million a year for him, when you distribute the so-called posting fee paid to his former team to his annual salary. :(

Could be worse. They're paying John Lackey $16 million this year to do nothing.

Watching the Dodgers-Giants game on mlb.tv because I like listening to Vin Scully(KCAL9 is carrying the game). It'll be a very sad day when Vin stops announcing Dodger games.

Aaron Cook throws a complete game 2-hit shutout against the Mariners last night, with the lowest pitch count I've seen in a while for a 9-inning stint: 81

He was the one who made the unbelievable catch a few years ago for Mark Buerhle's perfect game (when he played for the White Sox)

Watching the Tiger/Rays on Fox, hearing Dick Stockton, I keep thinking I should be watching NBA on CBS, a Pistons/Celtics matchup :)

Good to see the orioles make a move, it's been a while since they have been in the hunt

Funny how it LOOKS like the Phillies are 'sellers'...but they are making room for their injured to comeback. But you have to admit, to see Cliff Lee 0h-and-5 with an ERA around 6 is bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memphis Grizzlies VP of Operations found dead

MLB and Fox/TBS for 8 more years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)