MLB 2013 Season

Some teams are doing currently doing 4 games with the same team, two at home followed by two on the road. If team A beats team B for both games in the same park, does that count as a sweep? Or do they have to win all 4 to count as a sweep even though half are played at a different park?

Yes it technically is a sweep.

Sounds like there is more cheering for the Dodgers at Anaheim stadium than for their own Angels.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Cabrera in a Triple Crown showdown with Davis in the AL Central?

Still early, but it could be an interesting summer...especially with Detroit starting a 4-game series at Baltimore tomorrow.

AL BATTING AVERAGE
1. Miguel Cabrera, DET .368
2. Chris Davis, BAL .359

AL HOME RUNS
1. Chris Davis, BAL 19
2. Miguel Cabrera, DET 15

AL RUNS BATTED IN
1. Miguel Cabrera, DET 59
2. Chris Davis, BAL 50

Still early, but it could be an interesting summer...especially with Detroit starting a 4-game series at Baltimore tomorrow.

AL BATTING AVERAGE
1. Miguel Cabrera, DET .368
2. Chris Davis, BAL .359

AL HOME RUNS
1. Chris Davis, BAL 19
2. Miguel Cabrera, DET 15

AL RUNS BATTED IN
1. Miguel Cabrera, DET 59
2. Chris Davis, BAL 50

No Triple Crown winner has started off the season this good the year after winning it.

No Triple Crown winner has started off the season this good the year after winning it.

Frank Robinson was at .337/.435/.675, with 21 HR and 59 RBI on June 27, 1967, when he had a collission on the basepaths that knocked him out for a month and left him with blurry vision for over a year. Those numbers project to better season stats than he had in winning the Triple Crown the previous season, and may be superior to those of Cabrera when adjusted for the differential in contemporary offensive levels.

Hey Salsa, In your honest opinion do you think Giancarlo is milking his stint on the DL just to play f^*ie-f^*k with Marlins ownership? This seems very much unlike him. BTW I do NOT blame him if he is!

Man! You know it's bad when your team is on Fox Game if the Week and you don't even care to watch!!!!

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

There was an article about how I believe FOX Saturday Night baseball last week drew terrible ratings. In fact, the NHL beat them. I had the Braves/Mets on FOX last week and it was a totally boring game. Actually, they started with the end of a suspended game, with the local announcers starting when the game was suspended. It was actually quite surreal because it was 2 Met announcers and 1 Brave announcer.

Angels big bats have FINALLY come to life!

Looks like the Angels have finally woken up. How are they as far as there pitching. Is it still shaky?

Red Sox now in first place! :)

Bill, you must be estastic that the Sox are in first place. Didnt think that was going to happen. Bucholtz and Lester have been awesome.

And the Mets. Well, after watching a very dismal team, the Mets, somewhat came to life this past week by beating and sweeping the Yankees, 4 straight. That shocked me. The way they were playing, I didnt think they would get even 1 game. Well, they lost to the Marlins tonight. How do you lose to the Marlins??

There was an article about how I believe FOX Saturday Night baseball last week drew terrible ratings. In fact, the NHL beat them. I had the Braves/Mets on FOX last week and it was a totally boring game. Actually, they started with the end of a suspended game, with the local announcers starting when the game was suspended. It was actually quite surreal because it was 2 Met announcers and 1 Brave announcer.

I think last weekend (Saturday) was game 6 or 7 for the NHL ... that explains the NHL beating the MLB game.

The Astros wish they could play the Angels everyday. Are the Angels the only team they have a winning record against?

Oklahoma State basketball legend Bob Kurland dies at 88

L.C. Greenwood RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)