MLB 2013 Season

Ramy

The Star Wars Collector Podcast
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jan 27, 2004
Here
One week away from the real season. Go Reds!

With yet more snow forecasted for tomorrow.....GO SPRING!!!! :cool:

The Red Sox will be better because of an improved pitching staff. However, I am concerned where the runs will come from on a consistent basis.

Bill, I dont know about the Red Sox. The pitching hopefully will be better but like you said where are the runs going to come from? The AL East has improved.

As far as the Mets goes, this will be a very long, long year. Thats all I can really say. That and I hope the pitching does well. We have Harvey and Wheeler. Hopefully, they will do well and base the staff around them.

Yanks swallowed a lot of cash for Wells. Argument is the cash coming in from Texeira's injury (via insurance) will cover Well's salary.

Seems ironic... the Yanks have repeatedly said they want to slash salary..then do this. They could have hired a Damon type player for much less for 2 months then pocketed the insurance $$$.

Yanks swallowed a lot of cash for Wells. Argument is the cash coming in from Texeira's injury (via insurance) will cover Well's salary.

Seems ironic... the Yanks have repeatedly said they want to slash salary..then do this. They could have hired a Damon type player for much less for 2 months then pocketed the insurance $$$.

I just read the that the WBC will cover the salary of BOTH Texeira's AND Ramirez salary because they were injured while involved through the WBC.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/worldclassic...pay-injured-players-salaries-heal-sources-say

What are you guys hearing about this trade? I've heard nothing re: salary and who is eating how much of it. Plus it is quite mum at this moment as to to whom the Angels will get for Vernon.

BTW, He has had an excellent Spring Training and might just turn a few heads at Yankee Stadium.

They said the Yankees are paying 12Million and so I guess the rest is up to the Angels.

I hope they go away

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

You're just bitter because your Pirates have been sucking for so long.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

The Twins will still suck this year...they did what a few other teams do.
Whine about a new stadium
Get a decent team on the field....fans show up
Get new stadium
Team does good for a year or two...fans come out in groves
Team starts getting rid of people and fans dont come out as much

pretty sad when we have a 3+ year old stadium and we cant sell out the home opener...there are still tickets available

Watching the Dodgers play KC on the Royal feed. I didn't realize the Royal announcers are ex-Angel announcers.

I was wondering what happened to Physioc and Hudler.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys