MLB 2013 Season

That was excellent! I did find it amusing that the two guys who perhaps needed the least introduction were called by name, Kareem and Magic!
It was better on TV. They showed the audience and the the video. They included graphics identifying each person.

I would bet money he ends up in triple A just so they can delay his Arbitration eligibility and his free agency by another year.

That probably depends on how effective Bradley is, and/or injuries to the rest of the OF. But, there's a big window for the minor league assignment:

If the Sox had waited until April 12 or later to promote Bradley Jr., he could not become a free agent until after the 2019 season. Now, it's important to note that promoting Bradley Jr. doesn't make anything about his free agency final. The team still could keep him through 2019 if he's sent down for a minimum of 20 days at some point in a single season.

Those 20 days don't need to be consecutive, and Bradley Jr. can be moved freely between the majors from now through 2015. So there's three years to make that happen.

Boston Red Sox put considerations of free agency, service time on backburner with Jackie Bradley Jr.

I don't really care for Boras, but he is a damn good agent. Why in the heck would Cano drop the best agent in sports for a company that is just started and ran by a rapper?

I don't really care for Boras, but he is a damn good agent. Why in the heck would Cano drop the best agent in sports for a company that is just started and ran by a rapper?

With Jay-Z being a Yankee fan, maybe it means Cano wants to stay with NY and get a deal done before free agency. Bora$ does seem to take most of his clients to free agency to maximize their contracts, and therefore his cut....

Don't want to jinx anything but there is something special occurring in one game.

Sent from my Jailbroken iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Those of us with Directv are all getting EI this week, turn it to 725 / 725-1 to see something special going on now.

Don't want to jinx anything but there is something special occurring in one game.

Like I said in the Directv free preview thread the Rangers announcers sure weren't worried about jinxing it. They used the words "perfect game" and "no hitter" more than once while I was watching the last 3 innings. Most announcers will say stuff like 21 up 21 down to let you know what's happening without using the words. Not these guys.

UGH!
I see already the national networks are cramming the Red Sox and Yankees down our throats

Monday on ESPN
tonight on ESPN2
tomorrow on MLB Net
Saturday the Yankees are on Big Fox

UGH!
I see already the national networks are cramming the Red Sox and Yankees down our throats

Monday on ESPN
tonight on ESPN2
tomorrow on MLB Net

Yep. That's why I love my MLB.tv subscription. Besides ESPN Sundays and Fox Saturdays I don't even check the national schedule any more. I just go straight to MLB.tv and pick the matchups and feeds I want to see.

Edit: One thing to consider. MLB.tv offers a free game of the day. If you already have a streaming device but don't want to pay for MLB.tv it might be worth downloading the app anyways because it essentially gives you an additional national game every day. Only problem is they pick the same game as the nationally televised game sometimes. Even in this case though you will get a RSN feed if you prefer that to ESPN.

Last edited:
UGH!

Monday on ESPN
tonight on ESPN2
tomorrow on MLB Net

Rarely ever watch Espn or Fox anymore.

Tigers will be on the Big Fox several times coming up soon, other than that ...

Little fox I do watch for my Tigers games (little fox FSN Detroit) :)

Oklahoma State basketball legend Bob Kurland dies at 88

L.C. Greenwood RIP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)