MLB 2019 Baseball season

the other day i heard why they change the DL to the IL, and I can say this because i am disable it's so dumb! and tell where this country is going

Found in the "Odd File" ...

Both the Yankees and Red Sox have today off ...
Whats surprising about that, it's FRIDAY, I don't remember teams ever having Friday off ...
What more, they play one another starting Sat ...

The game today(Sunday) is more like a regular game on ESPN(score wise). I liked when they went out on the streets of London and asked people baseball questions and the answers they gave. One thought a foul ball was when the baseball got "poo" on it.

Reactions: raoul5788
Unfortunately, we can not watch the Home network of the teams ....
I looked on the RSN for the Red Sox and the yankees and its on neither ...

Seeing I found the game on ESPN, we have to listen to the Yankees announcers.

I have the MLB EI package FOR A REASON ..... :argue :oldno :wtf2

Im a huge Red Sox fan since very little, and my Father having come from Maine. Red Sox pitching makes me ill and its been that way since training camp. Hell last year I used to complain about it. My MLB package isnt getting a lot of use. Its pointless watching them.

Im a huge Red Sox fan since very little, and my Father having come from Maine. Red Sox pitching makes me ill and its been that way since training camp. Hell last year I used to complain about it. My MLB package isnt getting a lot of use. Its pointless watching them.
I still watch them when nothing else is one ... it beats the Tigers ...
Red Sox can still get to the WC, so it's not lost yet.

That's the problem with me living in NW Florida. MLB network has The Red Sox and Yankees on all the time. Yes the game was being played on ESPN and it was good up into the 7th inning then the Yankees blew them out.

I think this happens every year by someone .... after the deadline.
The waiver deadline trades of major league players was done away with starting with this season. They have a hard deadline of 7/31 but I guess that didn't include minor league players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)