MLB 2019 Baseball season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Braves can hang with the Dodgers in every aspect of the game, with the exception of the bullpen. Maybe, just MAYBE, the three they traded for have gotten it together. Just need to get healthy now.

311 Regular season WINS in the last 3 years ...
Win the World Series in '17 ....
And you STILL don't get enough RESPECT to play your playoff games in Prime time ...

Here's the difference in Boston, at one time NY, and a couple other teams, and then the rest of MLB. You would pay with your left AND right limb for a game 7 ticket at Fenway no matter how it got there.

'Depressed' Astros fans drive down Game 7 prices
The city WON'T be depressed when they Win The World Series tonight.

Now the fact that the World Series hasn't been shown in 4k is ridiculous though.

Reactions: Rey
The city WON'T be depressed when they Win The World Series tonight.

Now the fact that the World Series hasn't been shown in 4k is ridiculous though.

To me Houston is the better team, Washington however is no slouch this year and has played well and won games this year in the style of a champion. But Houston players have been here before so I have been saying they will win.

To me Houston is the better team, Washington however is no slouch this year and has played well and won games this year in the style of a champion. But Houston players have been here before so I have been saying they will win.
I agree ...

That said, Washington has played very well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)