MLB 2020 Baseball season

It will just be for Prime subscribers in the Yankees coverage area taking the simulcast for the Pix OTA coverage.
You are correct. But I could have sworn I saw it in the article that it was for all Prime Video subscribers, that's why I posted it. But it seems it's not in the article and it's for the areas you spoke of. My Bad!!:facepalm

What no baseball? What's next Yellowstone followed by a meteor? Maybe we are approaching the tuck our heads between our legs and "well you know the rest".

I doubt they will get 100 games in.
Depends when they are OK'd to start ...

If they Do decide to go with No Fans in the stands, that would suck for the owners, so that probably won't happen as they wouldn't be getting any income from the Concessions or anything else related to customers being there.

However, they Could still play the season, allowing, TV and broadcasters type in.

It would be strange, but interesting.

If they Do decide to go with No Fans in the stands, that would suck for the owners, so that probably won't happen as they wouldn't be getting any income from the Concessions or anything else related to customers being there.

However, they Could still play the season, allowing, TV and broadcasters type in.

They will need to go a mini spring training to get the players back into playing shape. Best case is a season start around July 4th and play into October.

There haven't been fans in the stands for some of these teams for a long time. I hate it when I watch a Reds game and the idiots that chant Wooooo over the announcers it gets annoying after awhile.

Looks like it may be a long year for the Red Sox ...
Betts and Price gone, now Sale out with Tommy John (which probably should have been done towards the end of last year season, he was terrible down the stretch .... then he would have 6 months gone already.
Who knows how long he has to wait for the surgery. He will most likely miss all of next season as well.

Who knows how long he has to wait for the surgery. He will most likely miss all of next season as well.
Usually when they decide on Tommy John, or any other Major surgery, its done quite quickly. ( a few days .... unless they want to see if swelling goes down before making the call.) (Not Sales case)

Usually when they decide on Tommy John, or any other Major surgery, its done quite quickly. ( a few days .... unless they want to see if swelling goes down before making the call.) (Not Sales case)
But isn't that elective surgery? And all elective surgeries are put on hold for now.