Who's The Best Super Bowl Team Ever

I know the 72 fins went undefeated but i really loved the 85 bears . I loved everything about that team. But for me it's hard to answer this question

1a- '78 Steelers
1b- '84 49ers
3- '85 Bears
4- '92 Cowboys
5- '04 Patriots

The '07 Pats would have been on this list, but they didn't seal the deal.

As much as it pains me to say it the 85 Bears were the most dominating team in SB history.

Even though the Dolphins went 17-0 to win the SB they were never dominant and won the SB 14-7.

As much as it pains me to say it the 85 Bears were the most dominating team in SB history.

Even though the Dolphins went 17-0 to win the SB they were never dominant and won the SB 14-7.
That's exactly how I see it. I know what really matters is the W but the bears dominated most of their opponents that year. Being a dolphin fan since I can remember it definetly hurts me to say that.

That's exactly how I see it. I know what really matters is the W but the bears dominated most of their opponents that year. Being a dolphin fan since I can remember it definetly hurts me to say that.

I hear ya bro.I was a Dolphins fan as a kid Bob Griese Larry Csonka days.Somehow ended up being a lifelong Eagles fan.Still like the Dolphins but not nearly as much since Shula and Marino retired.

I hear ya bro.I was a Dolphins fan as a kid Bob Griese Larry Csonka days.Somehow ended up being a lifelong Eagles fan.Still like the Dolphins but not nearly as much since Shula and Marino retired.

Oh forgot to mention how sweet it was when the 85 Marino led Dolphins stopped the unbeaten streak of the 85 Bears!That was a great game.Thought Buddy Ryan was gonna slap somebody lol

What does the score matter? Except who is on top. Obviously there were teams better then the 85 bears otherwise the bears would not of lost. The Fins won every single game. You cant do it any better then that.

Well I'm basing my decision on how dominant the Bears were in the SB.And just for the sake of argument no bias if you matched the 85 Bears against the 72 Dolphins who do you think would win?My money would be on the 85 Bears.

Well I'm basing my decision on how dominant the Bears were in the SB.And just for the sake of argument no bias if you matched the 85 Bears against the 72 Dolphins who do you think would win?My money would be on the 85 Bears.

I am not a fan of either team but id have to say the dolphins.. Seeing how beat the bears in 85 with a team not as good as the 72 team ;)

But you gotta remember that that Dolphin team did it with a back up QB for a good part of the season.

But you gotta remember that that Dolphin team did it with a back up QB for a good part of the season.

True very true...awesome team they were.I still think 85 Bears with a very average Jim Mcmahon at qb and the 4-6 D would have beat the 72 Dolphins.

True very true...awesome team they were.I still think 85 Bears with a very average Jim Mcmahon at qb and the 4-6 D would have beat the 72 Dolphins.

It's really very hard to make these type of comparisons because the game has changed so drastically from one decade to another.

I'll tell you what, you could see REAL tackling being done back then, not like we have today where everyone just wants to hit you and hope you go down.

I know it is hard to compare era's but I can't believe the first Super Bowl winning team, the Packers, get no support. That team was loaded with Hall of Fame players and had a time of dominance almost unmatched. Maybe the 66 team was better but this team was pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts