MLB 2020 Baseball season

Justin Turner played tonight and shows up that he has Covid ...
Best of luck to him ...

This was the 1st person to catch Covid in the Bubble and it just happened to be on the LAST night .... ?

Ya Right.

This means that he should also miss the Parade ... lets see what happens.

Justin Turner played tonight and shows up that he has Covid ...
Best of luck to him ...

This was the 1st person to catch Covid in the Bubble and it just happened to be on the LAST night .... ?

Ya Right.

This means that he should also miss the Parade ... lets see what happens.

Justin front and center after the game last night
Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

He was pulled during game 6.
Yes he was, 8th inning AFTER the Dodgers had the lead and almost assured of winning.

The Dodgers were pretty much assured of winning once Cash pulled thier best pitcher ...

6 innings for a Top notch Starter, Snell wanted to keep going and was still striking out plenty Dodgers, he was on quite a roll.
I'll never understand the reasoning behind this type of thing.
Because as an average an average pitcher would give up runs ... that doesn't mean he would have.

We may as well not even play the games ... according to "Analytics" we know what SHOULD happen, so why bother playing it at all.

After the 7th, and a 1 run lead is "almost assured of winning"? Did you watch any of the series?
I watched every bit of it ...
The Rays were deflated and would do nothing once Snell was removed.

Why would you not leave your Stud pitcher in who was pitching Great, till at least he showed some trouble ?

What happened once Kershaw was removed ?
The Rays jumped on the next guy and won the game.

The way pitchers are being used now is just stupid ...

If this kind of stuff continues, they will continue to lose fans.

Tim Kurkjian’s take on Blake Snell being pulled last night. He nailed how I feel about the direction that baseball is going......and it’s not good

Sent from my iPad using the SatelliteGuys app!

Tim Kurkjian’s take on Blake Snell being pulled last night. He nailed how I feel about the direction that baseball is going......and it’s not good

There's also talk of legislating it out of baseball, like by limiting how many pitchers you can use, for example. That's ridiculous! Ban the defensive shift? No, just hit it the other way!!

The best way to for it to stop is for results like last night to keep occurring.

There's also talk of legislating it out of baseball, like by limiting how many pitchers you can use, for example. That's ridiculous! Ban the defensive shift? No, just hit it the other way!!

The best way to for it to stop is for results like last night to keep occurring.

Exactly!!!! We can only hope that these results happen more often so we can get back to a more “gut” or “feel” way to manage these games. Don’t get me wrong, there’s a PLACE in baseball for antalytics, but not at the expense of the human element. What happened with Kevin Cash last night was much more egregious than what happened with Grady Little in Game 7 of the 2003 ALCS. Did Little make a huge mistake? Absolutely. In fact, it cost him his job. BUT at least he rolled the dice with the game’s best pitcher. Cash was managing not to lose when he made that decision last night. These managers need to burn their 3 ring binders and get back to watching these games with their eyes. Not only did Cash’s decision possibly cost the Rays a chance at a World Championship, it also cost the fans a shot of seeing a generational game by a starting pitcher in a World Series game (ie Jack Morris in Game 7 of the 1991 World Series).