MLB 2021 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Don in CT

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 4, 2013
Central CT
So it's official that MLB will play a full 162 game 2021 season (hopefully) with spring training starting February 16.

Reactions: Jimbo
Second order of business. Is anyone interesting in a fantasy league this year? I've run them in the past but the league lost interest. Would do an 8-10 person league. Could push it to 12.

Sad to see Andrew Benintendi, another one of the 2018 World Champion Red Sox go. With all due respect to Dwight Evans and Tom Brunansky, thank you for the greatest catch in Red Sox history, 10D

I'm debating weather getting the MLB package will be worth it this year ...
I don't expect much from the Red Sox or the Astros ... :(
If you have T-Mobile, you get it for free.

So where is everyone planning on watching their teams on TV? Here in Arizona and I assume everywhere else, Bally Regional Sports Net (FSNs) has the exclusive rights via Sinclair. And only ATT, $84.99, has signed a contract with Sinclair. No cable companies, no Dish Network, DirecTV, YouTube, Sling, Hulu etc.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
So where is everyone planning on watching their teams on TV? Here in Arizona and I assume everywhere else, Bally Regional Sports Net (FSNs) has the exclusive rights via Sinclair. And only ATT, $84.99, has signed a contract with Sinclair. No cable companies, no Dish Network, DirecTV, YouTube, Sling, Hulu
Streaming MLB TV. That's what I'm using to watch the Reds, but the way they played in spring training maybe not so much.:mad:

One thing MLB HAS to do ...
If they are allowing fans in the stands now, which all are (percentages allowed ).
They have to remove the ability to pump the stadium with crowd noise.

Prime example, The Astros are opening in Oakland, they are allowing 9,000 fans ...
When certain players come up, it sounds like a full house ... way too obvious.

I understand, they want to boo Astros players, and thats fine, but you can't pump in crowd noise like that when theres only 9,000 in the stands.

Reactions: Howard Simmons