MLB 2021 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Cannot believe the amount of missed calls. So many balls that were called strikes tonight. I'd much prefer computerized strike zone and the ump can just stand there and say what the computer tells them. It's awful that a batter has to expand his strike zone because the ump is out of whack. Sad way to lose a game 5.

Reactions: AZ. and BillD1984
Cannot believe the amount of missed calls. So many balls that were called strikes tonight. I'd much prefer computerized strike zone and the ump can just stand there and say what the computer tells them. It's awful that a batter has to expand his strike zone because the ump is out of whack. Sad way to lose a game 5.

Agree !!! This year especially has been soooooooooo bad!! Never thought I’d say it, but I’m ready for robots!!

Reactions: Jimbo and AZ.
Red Sox ALCS roster. Sawamura and Hernandez are on and Matt Barnes and Austin Davis are off. Great moves Alex Cora!!

IMG_6778.JPG

Reactions: cosmo_kramer
Except its been that way most of the time in most games.
I know the call was wrong, but it happens way more than it should, thruout most games.

Has anyone in recent memory had a bigger fall from grace ( based on performance alone ) than Matt Barnes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can’t think of any. Hard to believe he was an All-Star and arguably the AL’s best closer in the first half. Now he can’t even crack a 13 man pitching staff that has some glaring holes at the back end of it. Amazing when you think about it!!

BTW, the home plate umpire last night was trash on BOTH sides. The worst part was his strike zone was inconsistent

Just 3 years ago the Astros had Justin Verlander, Gerrit Cole, Dallas Keuchel, Charlie Morton, Lance McCullers, Colin McHugh and Brad Peacock available to start games. All seven of those pitchers have won at least 14 games in a season. Very deep, right? Now NONE of those pitchers are either not on their current roster or currently unavailable. The Astros are now scratching and clawing to get 27 outs in any postseason game. Funny how depth can evaporate in such a short time.

Just 3 years ago the Astros had Justin Verlander, Gerrit Cole, Dallas Keuchel, Charlie Morton, Lance McCullers, Colin McHugh and Brad Peacock available to start games. All seven of those pitchers have won at least 14 games in a season. Very deep, right? Now NONE of those pitchers are either not on their current roster or currently unavailable. The Astros are now scratching and clawing to get 27 outs in any postseason game. Funny how depth can evaporate in such a short time.
I think McCullers (and Injured J. Verlander) are the only ones with the team ... not sure why McCullers isn't on THIS post season roster, he was during the last round, and pitched well.

So the tables have turned. Houston just needs 1 win, and they are at home. Have their bats woken up at the right time or can the Red Sox pitching hold them off for 2 more games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)