MLB 2022 Season

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Congratulations to the World Champion Astros!! And congrats to you Jimbo! I think that it’s fairly obvious that the best team won the World Series this year. Yes, the Dodgers won more games in the regular season, but I think this Astros team is the most balanced team.

Reactions: Jimbo
An interesting Tidbit about JV they just showed ....
After all the talk about JV having not won a WS game in his career till the other day ....
JV has the 2nd MOST Post Season wins in baseball.

As well as another World Series Ring and another Cy Young award coming soon (most likely)

Phillies fans must be pulling their hair out from the lack of bullpen! The blew 2 games tied at 0-0...Then gave up 4 and 5 runs.

Oh, he’s a great player, but I think Peña is gonna be even better. The kid can do it all.
I remember watching one of the first AppleTV+ MLB games, Astros versus the Dodgers (if I recall correctly) and Peña hit his first MLB Home Run while the roving reporter was interviewing his parents. It was a moment that no one would believe if you wrote it.

He had some pretty good defensive plays during the Post-season, too. It’s no surprise that Peña was named MVP, he has talent and a bright future.

Reactions: Jimbo and BillD1984
I remember watching one of the first AppleTV+ MLB games, Astros versus the Dodgers (if I recall correctly) and Peña hit his first MLB Home Run while the roving reporter was interviewing his parents. It was a moment that no one would believe if you wrote it.

He had some pretty good defensive plays during the Post-season, too. It’s no surprise that Peña was named MVP, he has talent and a bright future.
I remember that ....

His Very First game in the MLB, the first ball was hit to him and it was No Easy ball, he made a Very good play, at that point I knew they were good defensively, then I watched him hit pretty decent during the year, seem to come thru when needed ...
He had a rough last 1/4 of the season hitting wise .... he picked it up nicely in the Playoffs ... which is what Correa did quite often.

Reactions: Foxbat
Hey Red Sox fans (I know there are more than just Bill !)
Xander Bogaerts just opted Out .... from what I'm reading, the Sox rally Want him (but let him go) ... do you expect them to make a Serious offer to him to get him back ?
Or is that all talk from the Sox Management ?

I know they can always move Story over to SS, but I feel that Story is Not nearly as good defensively and think they would have a rather large drop off next year defensively at SS.

Kinda wondering if the Sox already promised Story the job when he signed originally.

Edit:
I don't know what happened to the Delete Button (use to be here somewhere)

Moved this post to the "Hot Stove " portion.

Last edited: