MLB EI on Time Warner Cable

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
My Dad lives in an apartment that already has Time Warner Cable so upon hearing the news that InDemand got a deal done we nixed a D* install. No knock on D* I love it. Just easier on dad to keep everything the same. Anyway, we call to get the order even though the free preview is on. They say your all set. Behold, Baseball!!! Well, no baseball. Nothing last night so I call today and after 20 minutes to "check it out" they say that it will probably take a week or so before they get it turned on. I thought I heard that it was an hour to get everything together but I guess not. Anyone else not getting baseball yet. Hmmm, wonder if we should ask for the 10 or so days he misses to get subtacted from the $159?

My Dad lives in an apartment that already has Time Warner Cable so upon hearing the news that InDemand got a deal done we nixed a D* install. No knock on D* I love it. Just easier on dad to keep everything the same. Anyway, we call to get the order even though the free preview is on. They say your all set. Behold, Baseball!!! Well, no baseball. Nothing last night so I call today and after 20 minutes to "check it out" they say that it will probably take a week or so before they get it turned on. I thought I heard that it was an hour to get everything together but I guess not. Anyone else not getting baseball yet. Hmmm, wonder if we should ask for the 10 or so days he misses to get subtacted from the $159?
Games have been on, just not in the guide. Go to the mlb channels and scroll. I don't know if all games are up yet but i watched the Red Sox game 2 days ago. Dice K was impressive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)