MLB Extra Innings authenticate to MLB.TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I had EI last year and streaming was not available the first week of the season. I was not happy. Also, not enough Mets games were HD. This year, I just bought the one-team streaming, and spring training games are available.

Last edited:
I checked Direct, Verizon Fios, and Time Warner and they all navigate successfully to the provider's authentication page. Dish just dumps back to a page with a message saying authentication isn't available with the provider.

I did the same, and by clearing cookies in Chrome, I was actually able to get to the Dish sign in page. However, after I signed in, THEN it sent me back to the original page, with a message saying it can't authenticate.

Just need to be patient, Dish will get it going eventually.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I did the same, and by clearing cookies in Chrome, I was actually able to get to the Dish sign in page. However, after I signed in, THEN it sent me back to the original page, with a message saying it can't authenticate.

Just need to be patient, Dish will get it going eventually.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

I got the Hopper 3 six weeks ago. My patience ran out five weeks ago.

With the authentication still not working, I called Dish and cancelled Extra Innings. While we were talking I found out they took the whole $165 at once instead of the 4 monthly payment method I thought I requested (I know I should better attention of my bill). Anyway they are going to credit my account. The call went more smoothly then I thought it would, since I was asking for money back.

With the authentication still not working, I called Dish and cancelled Extra Innings. While we were talking I found out they took the whole $165 at once instead of the 4 monthly payment method I thought I requested (I know I should better attention of my bill). Anyway they are going to credit my account. The call went more smoothly then I thought it would, since I was asking for money back.

The season hasn't even started yet. Don't get me wrong, I am a big fan of Spring Training, but its not THAT big of a deal. Dish is behind EVERYONE else in this matter, but so what. Is it worth missing a few Spring Training games over?

I've got a question regarding the Extra Innings package. I have been a subscriber and will automatically be renewed as the 2016 season begins. I am also aware of the settlement that DirecTV recently made with Major League Baseball that has resulted in reduced fees for the package, including Dish's fee.

I was with DirecTV for two of the seasons included in the suit.

Part of the settlement also allows a subscriber to opt out of the main package (which includes ALL of the teams) and subscribe to the games of ONE SINGLE TEAM. My question is if Dish is going to also offer this single-team coverage and how I can go about revising my subscription to receive only the games of the Pittsburgh Pirates.

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks much!
Chuck

I think the single team option is only available through MLB.tv directly. I don't think you can get it from Dish or Directv.

I was able to authenticate today. I just hit the authenticate button and it brought up the confirmation page. I wasn't even signed in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)