MLB Extra Innings Now Available

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
They said they would offer up to 80 games a week in HD. These are just games, not the feeds. I do not know how many dual feeds will be offered.

That's true but if they already have both feeds uplinked for RSNs why wouldn't they give EI customers access to both. I think they will. Now if they don't carry one RSN involved or one RSN doesn't have HD available on a given night there will probably only be one feed.

Log in to your Dish account and click on Game Finder. All the games are listed, even those blacked out to me. If you have EI, hopefully they will all be highlighted, but they are there .

More so lack of agreement with the Canadian channel. Mets and Phillies games are up there but only the other team's feeds

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Judging by the NHL, that shouldn't count as long as Extra Innings carries the SD feed. On Center Ice, Canadian feeds of SN Canada are carried, which is the RSN that carries the Blue Jays. So, if EI does the same as CI, then both YES and SN Canada should be carried (SD Only).

It does not seem to be working to well.. I am trying to watch from work the Rockies at the Brewers on 412-28 on my Hopper. (The Extra Innings channels are not listed in DishAnywhere) and am getting a message that the game is blacked out in my area. I thought there was a week long free preview.

It does not seem to be working to well.. I am trying to watch from work the Rockies at the Brewers on 412-28 on my Hopper. (The Extra Innings channels are not listed in DishAnywhere) and am getting a message that the game is blacked out in my area. I thought there was a week long free preview.

I'm guessing you need to watch on the actual Extra Innings channels instead of the RSNs to get past the blackouts. I'm not sure why the Extra Innings channels wouldn't be showing up on Dish Anywhere though.

Maybe they have it rigged so you have to use mlb.tv

I'd be happy if Dish just started carrying my "in market" baseball and basketball teams' network. I'm in the Houston market, so I get Fox Sports Southwest, which pretty much carries high school and college. I can watch the Rangers, but have no interest.

This is what I was referring to before - I wish Dish allowed the RSN channels to have the Blackout removed when you have Extra Innings or whatever sports package you buy. When Dish maps the RSN feed to the 900's, it is the exact same channel, exact same commercials. I understand the blackouts when there is another channel in-market showing the game, but for the out of market fans that have multi-sport pack, it would make it easier just to have it on the same channel. Looking at the schedule for Wednesday, there are games in HD on the RSN's but not mapped down to the 900s, and I have a feeling that there are going to be some games that should be on Extra Innings in HD but won't be.

Nope not listed on Dish Anywhere...
Screen Shot 2015-04-06 at 4.00.41 PM.png

Surprised that the Mets/Nationals is available on Extra Innings on channel 907 given that the game is on ESPN.

I don't have EI but I will say that this is the best MLB.tv has performed on opening day in my 5+ years as a subscriber. I haven't seen any buffering or quality drops all day. It's been working as well for me as it normally does any random day in the middle of the season but I've never seen them not have trouble on opening day.

It begs the question. Why the same did not happen with the Yankees game

Great question. Right now the Indians/Astros game is in 912 but also on ESPN. I thought they didn't show games on Extra Innings that are on ESPN.

Great question. Right now the Indians/Astros game is in 912 but also on ESPN. I thought they didn't show games on Extra Innings that are on ESPN.

ESPN Exclusive are blacked out from EI, but that is pretty much just sunday nights at this point.

ESPN Opening day broadcasts are not exclusive. They used to have a wednesday night exclusive but that is no longer the case (2-3 years now).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)