MLB Extra Innings Preview

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
This would be great. I feel sorry for some teams' fans. I think Pittsburgh has it pretty bad. I'd really like to see Darrin Sutton take the next train back to Wisconsin, but we're stuck with him for another 9 years. Thom Brennamen was a far superior announcer than Sutton will ever be.

I like Thom Brennamen, but like his Dad better yet.
Marty and Joe were a top notch pairing for a lot of years for the Reds back in the heydays !

That said there are alot of very good announcers that have called games over the years.
Ernie Harwell and Vin Scully come to mind, also liked Joe Garagiolla and Tony Kubeck on the TV as well.

Jimbo

I like Thom Brennamen, but like his Dad better yet.
Marty and Joe were a top notch pairing for a lot of years for the Reds back in the heydays !

That said there are alot of very good announcers that have called games over the years.
Ernie Harwell and Vin Scully come to mind, also liked Joe Garagiolla and Tony Kubeck on the TV as well.

Jimbo

Garagiola occasionally does D-Backs games. Not the same as he was in the 70s....but Scully is still a class act.

Well, I've been watching the preview of MLB EI and am pleased to say that there are enough HD games to warrant me subscribing again (Damn - just when I think I'm out...they pull me back in!).

Go Pirates! Go Brewers! Screw the Cubs! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)