MLB extra innings Yankees

pjm8047

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 27, 2004
syracuse,ny
Can I watch the Yankees with the MLB extra innings because I don't see the Yankees on SNY or ESPN blackout. What channel are the Yankees playing on opening day?

this is the DISH forum. dISh does not carry YEs or MLB E. SNY does not carry the yankees and ESPN, ESPN and fox will hae some games but perhaps not enogh for you.

this is the DISH forum. dISh does not carry YEs or MLB E. SNY does not carry the yankees and ESPN, ESPN and fox will hae some games but perhaps not enogh for you.

Well, ESPN & FOX will show MORE than enough Yankees & Red Sox for those of us "few" baseball fans that live outside of Boston & New York.

But yeah, you are screwed if you are die hard Yankees and have Dish Network.

The ESPN games of the Yankees will be blacked out unless it is a Sunday Night game. It has been like that for years. Sucks that Dish still hasn't got YES, but they are lucky they fixed the SNY problem fast. I am a Mets fan and I was about to jump ship a few years ago.

You will also get any of the Yankee games that air OTA/local channel, as I think some do in that market..

The ESPN games of the Yankees will be blacked out unless it is a Sunday Night game. It has been like that for years. Sucks that Dish still hasn't got YES, but they are lucky they fixed the SNY problem fast. I am a Mets fan and I was about to jump ship a few years ago.

So you mean to tell me the Blue Jays/Yanks game on ESPN will be blacked out to us today?:mad:

At least for one day all subs on Dish and Direct were equal with regards to seeing the Yankees - nobody saw them.:)

Well, ESPN & FOX will show MORE than enough Yankees & Red Sox for those of us "few" baseball fans that live outside of Boston & New York.

There is baseball OUTSIDE of the Northeast? Hahaha.....April fools. You got me.

I am such a sucker.

Oh...wait....you mean like Cuba or something? ;)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts