MLB Extra Innings

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

bills41

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 5, 2005
Why does Directv advertise the Phillies transmission from Philly Comcast will be on their schedule and then doesn't show it? It happened last night, Saturday on the Phillies-Brewers game. It appeared to be coming on and then they took off the Phillies transmission. This is the second time in the past week or two that this happened. Is someone at Directv asleep at the switch, or are Directv and Comcast Philly still feuding. I thouight they had settled that problem. I noticed it was on the computer, why not on Directv? I have tried calling Directv befor about this, only to get the run around.

Why does Directv advertise the Phillies transmission from Philly Comcast will be on their schedule and then doesn't show it? It happened last night, Saturday on the Phillies-Brewers game. It appeared to be coming on and then they took off the Phillies transmission. This is the second time in the past week or two that this happened. Is someone at Directv asleep at the switch, or are Directv and Comcast Philly still feuding. I thouight they had settled that problem. I noticed it was on the computer, why not on Directv? I have tried calling Directv befor about this, only to get the run around.

A few notes here:

1. Not only are most CSN Phillies telecasts shown on Extra Innings, most OTA games are channel 17 are also shown. Many OTA telecasts from other teams are not shown.

2. That said, no clue why they occasionally do not show a CSN game. When that happens the telecast of the other team has always been available. Those games are few and far between, however.

3. I don't believe it has anything to do with the Comcast/DirecTV feud. That was resolved.

4. Do not try to call a customer service resprentative. They have VERY limited information.

Sandra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)