MLB Extra Innings

jgags6

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Rockford,IL
Is Dish going to have MLB Extra Innings again this year? If so, has anyone seen the pricing? I looked online and they haven't updated it yet for the 2016 season.

Is Dish going to have MLB Extra Innings again this year? If so, has anyone seen the pricing? I looked online and they haven't updated it yet for the 2016 season.
I saw it was available to order when I signed up. Also, it will be the same or cheaper than last year do to a class action settlement. I do MLB.TV and got a notice about this. Said it affected both MLB EI & .TV. My MLB TV is $20 cheaper than last year.

Is there any chance of a March free-view of MLB Channel? Enjoy watching the spring games. I am stuck financially with the Welcome Pack package and cannot upgrade to the Multi Sport package addition..... :(

Also officially into year 19 as a DISH subscriber!!! :)

My biggest disappointment about MLB-EI last year was that most Mets games were not in HD. I might just decide to get MLB-TV, and pay for the single team.

Here is a blackout question: Some of the White Sox Spring games are on MLB.tv but not on TV at all. Will they still be blocked out in my area?

Here is a blackout question: Some of the White Sox Spring games are on MLB.tv but not on TV at all. Will they still be blocked out in my area?

Yes should be blocked out in chicagoland....

Was there single team options? Or is that not really possible?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They are adding it this year in response to legal action. You only save about 425 from the MLB.TV price so consider it carefully before you jump at it.

The have reduced the price for MLBTV this year by $20 for the whole package, and you can save an additional 25 by subscribing to just one team. I am just talking about online streaming.

Here is another question, The White Sox Spring training game today is on mlb.tv does that also mean there will be a channel on Extra Innings for that game? So if I subscribe today will I be able to watch it on EI or will I only be able to watch on mlb.tv ?

AS far as I know the single team option is MLB.TV only. Having said that I did not see DISH pricing for MLB EI when I looked online.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts