MLB Games on SiriusXM internet??? Not Me!

Conair

Original poster
Mar 22, 2006
Rancho Mirage,Ca
I'm posting this to see if anyone else in the world but myself (A Sirius XM subscriber now for 2 months) has been unable to access MLB games online by either Smart Phone,tablet, PC whatever. I read the news about ALL SiriusXM subscribers are now able to listen to MLB games the the internet [ Baseball for All SiriusXM Radio ] and decided I want to listen to games on my smart phone and tablet while at work. I am unable to listen to any games! After being told by "Listener Care" (LC) to reinstall the app (which I did 2-3 times).. the games are still grayed out. If you click them it'll tell you that you need to upgrade. On my PC (windows) the Sirius XM player categories show "Sports" and "Play by Play" There are no stations from 151-309 in which "Listener Care" tells me where the games are (170-180's). I tell them I see them (MLB games) in the 800's under play by play "grayed out". They said it was me and that I should have it. I canceled the Internet access 2 days ago, but decided to give them and myself another chance. I called again today ( The other day I called 5 times).... this time they tell me that there is an issue and its being "escalated" and would call me back when the issue has been resolved. Call me Back? Aren't there thousands of people with this problem if its an issue and your going to call ME back? I said How much longer should I wait until I might begin to think you guys haven't figured this out? reply:"I don't know sir"

Is it Me?? Is anyone else having this problem?

The play-by-play MLB games online are on channels 900-909

https://www.siriusxm.com/player/beta/

This is from the online APP from the computerIt says NBA, but they are playing MLB
MLB XM.PNG MLB XM3.png MLB XM2.png

This is from the phone APP
IMG_0469.PNG

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts