MLB network

The only time the alt channel is used is when there are live games on. Use to be the only folks who got the alt game were the teams in the markets of the "main" game (and blacked out)
Latelly its been random where I will get blacked out on the main game and the Twins arent playing but get the alternate game (this is on D*)

Also noticed the guide only goes out 4 hours...a check switch (and thus a guide flush) fixed it

MLB Network is showing on the Dish Online Guide but there is no programming on it. Can't access it using my Sling Adapter. I am currently in the Dominican Republic.

Nothing could spoil my good mood this evening. Crystal clear HD, great game being played, Bob Costas. It doesn't get much better. My wife doesn't understand why I'm acting like a twelve year old on Christmas morning.

They pulled me back in

My contract expires on the fifth and I was about to call/chat to cancel due to no MLB network. Lo and behold, there it is! Now to cancel our landline so I can afford to upgrade! or wait for some programming miracle, or mistake....

mike11 said:
Nothing could spoil my good mood this evening. Crystal clear HD, great game being played, Bob Costas. It doesn't get much better. My wife doesn't understand why I'm acting like a twelve year old on Christmas morning.

It may as well just be Christmas Eve here. I'm still so excited I may as well not even turn my bed down because there will be no sleep. I'm so happy we have this now. :)

Seems the logical thing to do would be to put the alt channel on 149 and move NBATV and NHLN to the newly-open 156 and 157. Even consider moving NUVO off of 159 and moving TENIS and GOLF to 158 and 159. Would make a great sports block between 140 and 160.

Mlb network coming to Dish

Just got this email: Dish is launching MLB Network tonight on channel 153 to subs with at200 dish Latino or multisport package.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Jimmerinwi said:
Just got this email: Dish is launching MLB Network tonight on channel 153 to subs with at200 dish Latino or multisport package.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

It's already here

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)