MLB package

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lacubs

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 9, 2007
Erie, Pa
for the last 2 nights the hd channels (721-749) has been coming on late anyone else have this problem?

What do you mean by late: seconds, minutes, hours? I haven't had any issues.

its a small problem but its a pain, i can goto like the yes network hd and its on but like tonight yankees @ twins but its was a hour late coming on 734-1

Rght now all of my MLB EI game channels have the D banner showing.I have to reset my receiver every 2 or 3 days to take of the problem.It happened last season too.
The games come in alright on the the teams regular RSN channels.D's computers are down now so they cannot assist me !!!

RSN question w/MLB EI

Rght now all of my MLB EI game channels have the D banner showing.I have to reset my receiver every 2 or 3 days to take of the problem.It happened last season too.
The games come in alright on the the teams regular RSN channels.D's computers are down now so they cannot assist me !!!

Here is a question for the general public:

If I subscribe to the Sports Pack AND MLB Extra Innings, do I get to watch out of region games on the RSN channel? Or do I have to search every night to find the game on the dedicated MLB EI channel?

As an example, I live in Kansas City but am a Redsox fan. My question is: If I have the sports Pack (which gives me NESN - the New England RSN and where every Redsox game is broadcast) AND I purchase the MLB Extra Innings package, then will I be able to watch the redsox on channel 628 (NESN)? Or will I have to watch the game on one of the dedicated MLB EI channels?

I am very hopeful that I will be able to watch them on NESN, rather than having to bounce around every night to try to find what channel they are on within the MLB EI bank of channels.

Thanks in advance.

Here is a question for the general public:

If I subscribe to the Sports Pack AND MLB Extra Innings, do I get to watch out of region games on the RSN channel? Or do I have to search every night to find the game on the dedicated MLB EI channel?
You are able to watch the out of market games on the RSN AND the EI channel with just the EI package. You do not need the sports pack to do so.
As an example, I live in Kansas City but am a Redsox fan. My question is: If I have the sports Pack (which gives me NESN - the New England RSN and where every Redsox game is broadcast) AND I purchase the MLB Extra Innings package, then will I be able to watch the redsox on channel 628 (NESN)? Or will I have to watch the game on one of the dedicated MLB EI channels?
You can watch a Sox game on NESN 628 with just the EI package. The sports package makes no difference in that sense. The only thing the sports package would do for you is to allow you to view out of market RSNs outside of the broadcasted games.
I am very hopeful that I will be able to watch them on NESN, rather than having to bounce around every night to try to find what channel they are on within the MLB EI bank of channels.

Thanks in advance.
Yes you can, with just the EI package. No need to purchase the sports package if your only goal to watch the game on the RSN itself.

Thanks.

You are able to watch the out of market games on the RSN AND the EI channel with just the EI package. You do not need the sports pack to do so.
You can watch a Sox game on NESN 628 with just the EI package. The sports package makes no difference in that sense. The only thing the sports package would do for you is to allow you to view out of market RSNs outside of the broadcasted games.
Yes you can, with just the EI package. No need to purchase the sports package if your only goal to watch the game on the RSN itself.

Thank you. Really appreciate. Interesting that you get the games on the RSNs even if you don't subscribe to the sports pack. That seems to make the extra channels dedicated to the MLB EI package redundant. Really pumped to have NESN HD again.

BTW, I am also a big Rush fan. Love your sig.

Thank you. Really appreciate. Interesting that you get the games on the RSNs even if you don't subscribe to the sports pack. That seems to make the extra channels dedicated to the MLB EI package redundant. Really pumped to have NESN HD again.
It is just a way to consolidate all of the games in one group of channels and to connect the games to the EI mix channel.
BTW, I am also a big Rush fan. Love your sig.
Cool!... :up

update - i had my brother called directv few times last week, and they said everyone is having this problem supposedly, and should be fix in a week supposedly

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)