Pompano beach, Fl
Just ordered the MLB package. Never had it before.Always
NHL and NFL packages.

I have the sports pack as well.

Only interested in Yankee games. Will I be able to get most
if not all Yes games played?

Im in the Miami market..

Thanks

Nearly all. Only ones you could miss are Saturday afternoon FOX games if a team closer to you is on instead. You'll probably get 155+ games. Enjoy watching the Yankees start another ten year drought.

Jason
Does MLB EI carry the OTA games or just the ones on the RSN's? Isnt it just the RSN's?

I think My9 carries 20 to 25 games each year

Jason
Does MLB EI carry the OTA games or just the ones on the RSN's? Isnt it just the RSN's?

I think My9 carries 20 to 25 games each year

D* carries many OTA feeds, not all, but many.

They do indeed carry the MY9 games, and in HD too.

Nearly all. Only ones you could miss are Saturday afternoon FOX games if a team closer to you is on instead. You'll probably get 155+ games. Enjoy watching the Yankees start another ten year drought.

lol...

Thanks for the info.

A sour Detroit fan! Are you upset at us getting Granderson?
Not too familiar with him..but im sure he will hit allot out of the park.

Detroit got a great player in Damon..

Even if our Yankees have a drought for 10 years..im cool with it.

Last year was spectacular!!!

Tons of rings...

It will be a great year!:rolleyes:

lol...

Thanks for the info.

A sour Detroit fan! Are you upset at us getting Granderson?
Not too familiar with him..but im sure he will hit allot out of the park.

Detroit got a great player in Damon..

Even if our Yankees have a drought for 10 years..im cool with it.

Last year was spectacular!!!

Tons of rings...

It will be a great year!:rolleyes:

Actually you'll learn to like Granderson very quickly.
That said, A. Jackson has looked very good so far.
Without him in the package I know the trade would not have been made.
Damon will be here for this year, maybe signing an extension, maybe not.

Granderson was not brought over to be a HR hitter btw, he's never been a HR hitter.

Personally I think the Tigers screwed up Granderson when they started moving him down the order.
He USE to be a very good lead off hitter, till they started moving him around and probably told him to start hitting HR's.

I'd rather watch him hit a triple than a HR, much more exciting.

In the past, I've had EI for several years. However, I didn't renew it this year as I find myself not watching that many games partly due to being tied to watching the games on my TV.

This year I decided to try mlb.com and so far, I'm impressed with it. It's about half the cost of EI for starters. And they feed you the games anywhere where broadband is available. I either get the games on ANY computer or on my iPhone via 3G. This evening I went out for a walk and watched the Yankee/Red Sox game on my iPhone while strolling along. I haven't had a chance to try it in a moving vehicle, but if that is anything like walking, it will be pretty slick.

Yes, I know I could record the games on a DVR, but time shifting sports just doesn't do it for me, mainly because of the fear of finding out how the game comes out before I view it.

The only quirk I don't like about the package is their blackout rule is more restrictive in that no local team games make the cut unless I'm out of the area. On the other hand, that's slick since I'll be able to watch my home team when I'm out of the area.

Got it today for the first time, 6 payments for $22/month ($32 - $5 discount for Starz - $5 discount for Showtime for six months). MLB.com offer helped to get this one.
Go Brewers:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)