MLB Post Season Awards

Cabrera won the MVP over Trout ...

Not even close if your wondering .... 22 first place votes, Trout 6

Nice to see common sense and an understanding of the game take presidence over the knothead knuckleheads and their sabermetrics. Perhaps next year they can play the entire season using computers, player cards, stat sheets and these know nothings will get it right. Anyway, who were the six people who picked against Cabrera. We need to read six apology letters or watch six rubes getting fired.

Nice to see common sense and an understanding of the game take presidence over the knothead knuckleheads and their sabermetrics. Perhaps next year they can play the entire season using computers, player cards, stat sheets and these know nothings will get it right. Anyway, who were the six people who picked against Cabrera. We need to read six apology letters or watch six rubes getting fired.

I wouldn't go that route, the other 6 votes all went to Trout, not like they were spread out among a bunch of others.

I think Trout may become a very good player and do it every year, eventually. He's already very good, but hasn't none anything consistently.

When he has that same type of season for 3+ years , then we can talk about him being in Cabrera's category.

Trout MAY end up doing just that, but we don't know, he may do NOTHING close next year, this could be his BEST season.

Cabrera puts these numbers up EVERY year .... If you look close, and only one person in the media mentioned this that I heard, This was NOT Cabrera's BEST year, he's had better years and NOT won the MVP.

As far as I am concerned, a triple crown winner should be the MVP no matter how good their team does. Cabrera should have been the unanimous choice.

Kemp should have won it over Braun last year as well.

As far as I am concerned, a triple crown winner should be the MVP no matter how good their team does. Cabrera should have been the unanimous choice.

Kemp should have won it over Braun last year as well.

Absolutely anyone who wins the triple crown should be automatically the winner.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)