MLB Superfan - Up to 8 Games 1 Screen

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rgn2000

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2007
I am new to Directv and am thinking of getting the MLB EI and Superfan. Can someone tell me if it is "up to" 8 game or is it have to be 8 games on 1 screen? 8 seems cool, but I would rather see 2 or 4 games if there is a choice.

Also, if you are say in the Boston Market, that would mean you cannot watch the Sox with the MLB channels. You have to watch it on NESN. So with that in mind would you be able to put the Sox on with Superfan multi game screen? If you are limited to only the games you can get on MLB and they black you out because you have to tune to a different channel then it may not be available as a multi screen. I would imagine whether you are in the Yankee market or the Red Sox market, it would be nice to be able to put both of these games on the screen at the same time.

Thanks

If there are 8 or more games on, then all 8 games screens will be showing games. You can toggle the audio from game to game.

you also cannot control the 8 games: D* chooses which 8. It is 7 when the strike zone channel is on.

They do not blac out the feed on the mix channel, so if they are not using NESN feed, you could still see the game.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)