MLBEI ordering question??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

guffy1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Traverse City, MI
I have D* and I have recently "moved".

I am wondering, is it safe for me to plug my phone line in and go ahead and order the MLBEI package?

Or could I put my "moved" status into jeopardy by doing this?

Tx for any help...

Jeff

moonman said:
Why not order it on-line and leave your phoneline alone?
http://www.directvsports.com/Packages/MLBExtraInnings/

I was under the impression you had to have your phone line plugged in to subscribe to MLBEI..

Because they do random call ins to the receiver to verify it is not installed at a commercial location...

Im sure I dont need it plugged in to order the package, but Im almost sure you DO have to stay plugged in after you order...

So the question remains, will having the phone line plugged in jeopardize my "moved" status?

Tx all ,Jeff

I have subscribed to the MLB EI and NFL ST packages for years. I don't have any of my four (HD10-250, Sony TIVO Sat rec, RCA TIVo Sat rec and Hughes sat rec through original old school TIVO-yes I can record seven different shows at once including one HD-I'm sick-stop me now) plugged into the phone. I plug the TIVOS in every couple of weeks and make the update call. No problems with the TIVO or MLB or ST packages on all of the boxes.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts