Model H24-100 Receiver connection

Status
Please reply by conversation.

semco72057

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 16, 2009
Grapevine, Arkansas
I have a new H24-100 receiver which replaced an older one which is connected to a flat panel TV directly. The old receiver worked great with this TV and with the new one I have it connected using the RCA cables and it does not show a picture at all. There is a "No Signal" message on the TV screen. What can I do to get a picture from this receiver?

make sure its set to 480i. If it is set to an HD resolution, it isn't going to work

I have a new H24-100 receiver which replaced an older one which is connected to a flat panel TV directly. The old receiver worked great with this TV and with the new one I have it connected using the RCA cables and it does not show a picture at all. There is a "No Signal" message on the TV screen. What can I do to get a picture from this receiver?

There's no picture on the set ?
Or NOTHING at all ?
D* banner or nothing.

If you have nothing on the set, your probably gonna need to change the input on the TV, you went from Coax to RCA cables, the RCA input is more than likely a different input.
That said, if your using RCA cables, which ones ?
You should use a HDMI (also a different input on most TV's) from your H24 to the TV for the best picture. Component would also work for you.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)