Mogul Update HTC WM6.1 and SprintTV Update

I've had WM 6.1 on my Mogul for a quite some time. The newer builds of WM6.1(not in this update) or even quicker. I couldn't see using a stock ROM ever again.

Have you ever used any other roms. ? about 2 months ago i want to add this nuechem roms in my mogul. i did something wrong where the phone just kept power cycling. any tips for next time... i was lucky i have total protectin plan from sprint.

Thanks Poke. I wish I coul do the update, but I cannot afford to lsoe all my info again. NO matter how many times I try I cannot figure out saving things through ActiveSync and then reinstalling them; maybe I will just buy a backup program before I do this upgrade.

Have you ever used any other roms. ? about 2 months ago i want to add this nuechem roms in my mogul. i did something wrong where the phone just kept power cycling. any tips for next time... i was lucky i have total protectin plan from sprint.

Sounds like you had the old radio installed or you didn't do a hard reset and pull the battery.

I've been using DCD's ROMs for quite sometime. Just upgraded to DCD 3.2.5 and love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts