Monday April 17th, Broadcast Networks HDTV Primetime Guide!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Monday April 17th Primetime
08:00PM
(all times eastern)

cbsdt_15.gif
CBS HD East: The King of Queens: Move Doubt: Doug and Carrie are confused when Deacon and Kelly are not interested in buying the house next door to theirs. TV-PG (Repeat)

fox_15.gif
Fox HD East: Prison Break: Bluff: Michael tries to jog Haywire's memory for the missing piece of the tattoo. (
New)

upndt_15.gif
UPN HD: One on One: The Reel World: Cash gets more than he bargained for when he tries to make a movie based on his roommates lives. TV-14 (New

08:30PM
cbsdt_15.gif
CBS HD East: How I Met Your Mother: Game Night: everyone shares their most embarrassing moments . TV-PG

upndt_15.gif
UPN HD: All of Us: He's Gotta Have It: Bobby has trouble getting out of a relationship with a clingy producer when Andrea tells him she wants to get serious. TV-PG (New)

09:00PM

cbsdt_15.gif
CBS HD East: Two and a Half Men: Humiliation Is a Visual Medium: Charlie must deal with the challenges of a committed relationship that is not based on sex. TV-14 (Repeat)

fox_15.gif
Fox HD East: 24: Day 5: 12:00 AM- 1:00 AM: Martial law is in effect as CTU remains under intense pressure to find the remaining fugitives
. (New)

upndt_15.gif
UPN HD: Girlfriends: The Game: Joan attempts to persuade Melanie to attend medical school instead of following her pro football boyfriend. TV-PG (New)

wbndt_15.gif
WB HD: Everwood: Across the Lines: After witnessing a car crash, Andy and Jake save the life of an intoxicated driver and end up disagreeing over reporting him to the police.
(New)

09:30PM

cbsdt_15.gif
CBS HD East: The New Adventures of Old Christine: A Long Day's Journey Into Stan: Christine insists she is ready for some time alone after her breakup with Burton. TV-PG
(New)

upndt_15.gif
UPN HD: Half & Half: The Big 'What Have We Done Episode: Dee Dee tries to butter up Brent by inviting him to dinner, but things do not go as planned after they both drink too much. TV-PG
(New)
10:00PM

cbsdt_15.gif
CBS HD East: CSI Miami: Crime Wave: As a tidal wave heads toward Miami, Horatio and the team must stop a gang of bank robbers who are trying to take advantage of the natural disaster. (Repeat)

nbcdt_15.gif
NBC HD East: Medium: S.O.S. : Allison's dreams put her on the trail of a serial killer.
(Repeat)

11:35PM
cbsdt_15.gif
CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman –Actress Eva Longoria; director Barry Sonnenfeld . TV-PG
(New)

nbcdt_15.gif
NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno – Actor Terry Bradshaw; financial analyst Jim Cramer; Little Big Town performs . TV-14
(New)

12:35AM
·
nbcdt_15.gif
NBC HD East: The Late Show With Conan O’Brien -Singer LL Cool J; celebrity Mo Rocca; comic Jimmy Carr.

Last edited:
Anyone knows where how I can get a copy of last night Prison Break episode. Mine did not record and was not able to watch the episode. I looked on itunes but I do not think it is available.