Monster 20' HDMI cable for $19.98 shipped

And STILL too expensive!!!!

Cheap for Monster. Expensive for HDMI cables in general. Some people insist on Monster. This post was for them. For all I know, it may even be a "status" thing. I think we all know Monster is way over-priced. I was in hopes this thread wouldn't turn into a "Monster Bash". I just saw a deal that Monsterphiles might like, so I posted.

Personally, I have a box full of Monoprice HDMI cables for which I paid $4.95/ea. I give 'em away when I go over to a friend's or family member's to help them with an install. I don't even know the "brand" of the cables that are in my system because I set it up so long ago and my cables aren't readily viewable with my setup. I do know I don't have anything expensive back there though.

This is all a moot point. This thread was dug up from May and the deal expired long ago.

And I didn't mean to say that you shouldn't have posted, sorry if you took it that way. I just cringe when I see people wasting money on Monster. :)

Most cables out there beat Mon$ter hands down.

Recently I was at a Worst Buy and Mon$ter had a demo going with 2 displays, one with their cables and one with a cheap cable. Upon looking behind the display with the "cheap" cable, they were feeding it with a lowly composit cable, which ironically was a BB store brand. I mentioned to the group of peeps standing there and said reason for the crappy quality on the "cheap" set was not done using component or HDMI cables and they are misleading customers. What fun when the Mon$ter dude got mad! Woot!

Recently I was at a Worst Buy and Mon$ter had a demo going with 2 displays, one with their cables and one with a cheap cable. Upon looking behind the display with the "cheap" cable, they were feeding it with a lowly composit cable, which ironically was a BB store brand. I mentioned to the group of peeps standing there and said reason for the crappy quality on the "cheap" set was not done using component or HDMI cables and they are misleading customers. What fun when the Mon$ter dude got mad! Woot!

Too bad you didn't have a monster composite cable to substitute with the BB composite cable and ask the Monster shill to compare that with the monster HDMI!!:D

That is great!! I hate when people confuse the average customer with stuff like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)