Montana PBS is still fund raising

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TRG

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 19, 2007
Albuquerque, NM
Montana PBS is still fund raising. I went to watch the Britcoms last night and they were asking for money again. I wonder if they are trying to get extra funds to make up for the transponder fees that the state stopped giving them.

Anybody know?

its still fundraiser time. My local PBS (KTCA Minneapolis) is doing their fund raiser thing too

Montana PBS is still fund raising. I went to watch the Britcoms last night and they were asking for money again. I wonder if they are trying to get extra funds to make up for the transponder fees that the state stopped giving them.

Anybody know?

Britcoms are supposed to be back next week. But no Vicar of Dibley. That makes me sad :( I was just getting into that show, but the new one, "My Family" looks to be pretty good.

Britcoms are supposed to be back next week. But no Vicar of Dibley. That makes me sad :( I was just getting into that show, but the new one, "My Family" looks to be pretty good.

The Vicar of Dibley won last year and bumped "My Hero." That made ME sad :( I wish they would get rid of "Keeping Up With Appearances." Although its a good show, for some reason they keep repeating the same episodes over and over. I know that the series is larger than the few shows they repeat because my friend has the box set of DVD's. "As time Goes By" is all repeats as well. I agree, "My Family" looks pretty good but I voted for "Last of the Summer wine" when I pledged this year. It would be nice to add another Britcom in place of one of the Red Green episodes as well. Anyway that's my wish list. I'm not complaining mind you. I love Montana PBS programming. I hope they keep the satellite downlink going for a long time. Its one of my favorite FTA channels. :)

They've been playing "My Family" on Oregon PBS for quite a while, it has it's moments. They also replaced two Britcoms with "New Tricks" which is a pretty good British police drama/comedy.

The Vicar of Dibley won last year and bumped "My Hero." That made ME sad :( I wish they would get rid of "Keeping Up With Appearances." Although its a good show, for some reason they keep repeating the same episodes over and over. I know that the series is larger than the few shows they repeat because my friend has the box set of DVD's. "As time Goes By" is all repeats as well. I agree, "My Family" looks pretty good but I voted for "Last of the Summer wine" when I pledged this year. It would be nice to add another Britcom in place of one of the Red Green episodes as well. Anyway that's my wish list. I'm not complaining mind you. I love Montana PBS programming. I hope they keep the satellite downlink going for a long time. Its one of my favorite FTA channels. :)

We get "Last of the Summer Wine" locally and it's a very good show. I like "Keeping up Appearances" and "Are You Being Served?" but it seems like every PBS station shows those. I also wouldn't mind another Britcom in place of Red Green. I used to like that show, but it seems to get old pretty fast.

What I noticed with my local area is they are trying a "Save Red Green" pledge-a-thon

um...Red hasnt had any new shows in 3 years now and they already show older episodes so why the need to "save it"? I could understand when they had to acquire the season's tape library but they already have them....and what else they gonna show at 10:00 on a Friday?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts